- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.
|Dimension||35.5 H x 32.7 W x 54 L (mm)|
|Material||Copper + ABS|
|Screw Thread||G 1/4|
|Connector||4 pin Molex|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice.
* The product picture(s) is only for your reference, it may differ from the actual product.
No posts found