EK-Quantum Torque Push-In adapter M 7 is EK's new push-in fitting designed for use exclusively with EK-Quantum Reflection² distribution plates. It has a standard G1/4" male thread with an o-ring at one end, a knurled midsection much like the Quantum Torque Static Extenders, and a male push-in part with two o-rings at the other end that pushes directly into the distro plate without screwing.
This adapter greatly helps with attaching a radiator to the Reflection² distribution plate, reducing the strain needed to screw in fittings and adding convenience and ease of use. Specifically, this fitting was made to attach 420mm radiators to the EK-Quantum Reflection² O11D EVO XL distro-plate. The fitting is made of nickel-plated CNC-machined brass followed by plating with genuine gold.
- Finish: Nickel, Black, Satin Titanium and Gold (choose from menu)
- Material: Brass
- Thread: G1/4" BSP; 4.5mm male thread length
- Compatible distribution plates: EK-Quantum Reflection² Series
Made in Europe - Slovenia!
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!
- EK strongly recommends the use of PETG inserts with the use of PETG tubes.
No posts found
The price has not changed yet. We will show it on this chart once it changes