A Fillport is an alternative to a reservoir.
The Bitspower Fillport makes filling a water cooling child's play and must be installed on the top of your housing.
A Fillport also offers you the solution if you do not have enough space for a reservoir.
The Fillport is perfect for filling and emptying a watercourse.
The Fillport is standard suitable for G1/4" fittings.
You can screw in a G1/4" fitting as desired at both the top and the bottom.
This way you can use this fillport with all hose sizes!
At the top you screw a "stop fitting" and at the bottom a fitting that is suitable for your size hose.
(stop fitting and hose fitting not included, do not forget to order these)
1) Make a hole in the top of your housing with a size of 2CM).
2) Slide the fillport into the hole.
3) Screw the fillport with the supplied nut.
4) Screw the desired fittings into the fill port.
5) Connect hose and you're done!
Fillport with O-ring and fastening nut.