A Fillport is an alternative to a reservoir.
The DangerDen Fillport makes filling a water cooling child's play and must be installed on the top of your housing.
A Fillport also offers you the solution if you do not have enough space for a reservoir.
The Fillport is perfect for filling and emptying a watercourse.
You can buy 3/8" (or other size) fittings, so that the Fillport is also suitable for all hoses.
The thread is G1/4", so most fittings will fit the Fillport.
- Drill a 2.54CM hole in the top of your housing.
- Slide the Fillport into the hole.
- Tighten the bolt at the bottom of the Fillport well.
- The Fillport is now securely attached and your hose can be connected.
- Hose clamp on and you're done.
See the instruction video on youtube:
- Bolt (mount Fillport in housing)
- English manual
For more information: