EK-Quantum Torque Micro HDP 12 fittings are EK's new push-in hard-tube fittings designed for use with 12mm solid tubing such as Acrylic and PETG. They are stealthy and made to be as small as possible, and with NO added branding at all. They are engineered specifically for captive tubing - like runs between two GPU water blocks, or from a GPU to the distro plate. Most importantly, the tube should not be able to move when using these fittings.
The solid tube is gripped by the high-quality EPDM rubber gasket inside the Torque Micro HDP fitting.
The fitting is made of nickel-plated CNC-machined brass.
The fitting surface is smooth and has no adequate gripping surface, but the inside of the barb is socketed with a 9mm hex Allen key pattern. It's highly recommended to use an EK-Loop Multi Allen Key or Allen Key 9mm (both are purchased separately) to prevent skin damage to the fingertips while installing the fitting. Please, be advised not to use excessive force when attaching fitting barbs using Allen Key 9mm in order to prevent damage to other liquid cooling products!
These fittings are guaranteed to be compatible with all other EK Water Blocks liquid cooling products.
- Finish: Nickel
- Material: Brass
- Thread: G1/4" BSP; 4.5mm male thread length
- Supported tube: 12mm OD
- The outer diameter of a fitting: 16.5mm
- Installed height: 10mm
- Compatible solid tubing: Acrylic, PETG, Copper, Brass, Stainless Steel
Made in Europe - Slovenia!
- Please wet the gasket (o-ring) using drops of water prior to installing the solid tube.
- Do not use excessive force when inserting solid tube!
- Do not use excessive force when attaching fitting barbs using Allen Key 9mm in order to prevent damage!
- It is mandatory to use a chamfer tool on the edges of the freshly cut solid tube in order to prevent gasket (o-ring) damage.
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!
- EK strongly recommends the use of PETG inserts with the use of PETG tubes.
No posts found