The GP-Ultimate 120×20 is designed to provide perfect thermal interface to transfer heat to heatsinks when installed on PCB with height differences and uneven surfaces such as DRAM ICs, VRM ICs, power MOSFETs, NVRAM ICs and other high-temperature SMD components. Thanks to its enhanced multilayer matrix, superior material composition, and the ultimate 15W/mK thermal conductivity, the GP-Ultimate 120×20 offers the best performance in class.
- Ultimate 15 W/mK Heat Conductivity
- Non-Electrical Conductive
- Non-Corrosive, Non-Curing & Non-Toxic
- Perfect for RAM Memory, VRM & M.2 Type SSD
- Density (g/cm3): 3.2
- Hardness (Shore): 60-70 OO
- Size (mm): 120 x 20
- Thermal Conductivity (W/mK): 15
Click HERE to view ALL GP-Ultimate Thermal Pads.
No posts found