Water cooling generally is not only for Big towers and the high-end sector. Barebones, HTPC and Desktop systems also greatly profit greatly from a liquid cooling system. Here extreme overclocking is not the goal, but rather total silence in the system.
Besides the fans, which are extremely quiet to silent thanks to the water cooling system, the pumps are another noise emitting element. Not with this pump! From the start much quieter than the majority of the competition and still powerful enough to cool CPU and GPU with ease. A ceramic shaft promises a long lifespan and permanently smooth operation.And the size? The outer dimensions are roughly the same as of a 2 Euro coin (about 5mm larger in radius).
This is the currently most compact water cooling pump for computer cooling!
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 51x48x9mm (without fittings)
- Standard voltage: 12V DC
- Power draw: 4,9W
- Permitted voltage: 7-13,5V DC
- Pressure head at 12V: 0,6m H2O
- Maximum flow rate: approx. 100l/h
- Pumped medium: Water, Water/glycol mixture
- Maximum system temperature: 65°C
- Power connector: 3-Pin fan plug
- Weight: 48g
This pump can be used with an adapter cable with 7V or 9V.
Extent of delivery:
- 1x Alphacool DC-LT 2600 Ultra low noise ceramic - 12V DC
Please note: This pump has no connection threads. We recommend ordering the suitable top from our portfolio.
Mounting screws not included! Some items, e.g. the Alphacool Repack – Dual DC-LT – 5.25 Single Bay station, require two additional M3x8mm screws per pump for mounting. These screws can be found in our shop
No posts found