The RP-1250 is a combined reservoir and pump unit which fits into a single 5.25" (CD) bay. Featuring the powerful Koolance PMP-400 pump, it also includes temperature monitoring, a front display, reservoir, pump & fan speed control, and rear G 1/4in threaded fitting sockets. This unit incorporates all-new Koolance electronics, with a 2-line OLED display for deeper user control and feedback.
- Configure a dynamic fan ramp based on min/max temperature set points
- Show flow rate in LPM or GPM (optional Koolance flow meter required)
- Show pump and fan RPM
- Select only the values you want displayed
- Adjust alarm and shutdown points independently for all temperature sensors (3 included)
- Controls a 12VDC pump with 10 user levels up to 2A
- Fan output up to 2A on each connector
- Set the safety shutdown relay to normally-open or normally-closed
IMPORTANT NOTE: The pump should never be run dry. Always test this product with coolant.
The RP-1250 has three 3-pin fan outputs. To connect more fans, simply add them together with a wiring harness.
||3.00 lb (1.36 kg)
|Max Pressure @ 25°C
||237mL (8 fl oz)
||PMP-400 @ 12V