Xylem D5 high-performance water pump motor with power management control (via PWM - pulse width modulation) of rotation speed trough motherboard BIOS or dedicated fan controller is a brand new and updated D5 water pump that brings even more stability and longevity.
EK-D5 PWM G2 is an enhanced variant of the world renown Xylem D5 PWM pump which features an improved PWM control driver. As a result the PWM ramp-up control, duty-cycle operation and feedback are now identical to that of the DDC type pump.
This product is compatible with any EK-D5 pump top and pump reservoir combo unit.
PWM control allows for automatic pump speed regulation depending on your CPU temperature. Full performance on demand or whisper quiet operation in idle mode!
This pump is ideal for PC and other electronics water cooling. The D5 pump is equipped with an electronically commutated spherical motor. In a pump with a spherical motor the only moving part is a spherically shaped rotor which in this pump is held in place by a bearing ball made of ultra-hard and wear-resistant ceramic.
- Motor: Electronically commuted spherical motor
- Rated voltage: 12V DC
- Power consumption: 23W
- Maximum pressure head: 3.9m
- Maximum flow: 1500L/h
- Maximum system temperature: 60°C
- Materials: Stainless steel, PPS-GF40, EPDM O-rings, Aluminium oxide, hard coal
- Power connector: 4-Pin Molex- and 4-Pin PWM FAN connector
- PWM duty cycle: ~ 20-100%
- Default behavior: Runs at 100% duty cycle when no PWM feedback signal is present
Nog geen berichten gevonden.
Voeg als eerste een bericht toe!
Wij stellen dat zeer op prijs.