EK-Loop DDC 4.2 PWM Motor is a high-performance water pump with power management control (via PWM - pulse width modulation) of rotation speed through motherboard BIOS or a dedicated fan controller. The main difference to a DDC 3.2 PWM is the black cabling, SATA power connector instead of MOLEX, and 32-bit communication.
This pump features 3/8" (10mm) non-removable plastic barbs to support any 10mm ID tubing and is compatible with any EK-Quantum Kinetic TBE DDC, and FLT DDC pump-res combo units. EK highly advises using a Convection heatsink to even further prolong the lifespan of this pump.
Despite a remarkably small footprint of 2.4" square, EK-Loop DDC 4.2 PWM features an astounding 5,2m of head to provide superior flow rates in today's most complex liquid-cooled systems. This pump is also a high-reliability, high-pressure industrial pump, featuring a 50,000 hour MTBF (5 year lifetime).
Its compact design, quiet and powerful motor make it ideally suited for heavy-duty cooling in environments where space is at a premium.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 90 x 62 x 38mm
- Motor: Electronically commuted ball bearing motor
- Rated voltage: 12V DC
- Power consumption: 18W
- Maximum head pressure: up to 5.2m
- Maximum flow rate: up to 1000L/h
- Maximum liquid temperature: 60°C
- Materials: Stainless steel, PPS-GF40, EPDM O-rings, Aluminium oxide, hard coal
- Power connector: SATA power and 4-Pin PWM FAN connector for PWM / RPM readout
Made in the EU.
- DDC pumps are wet tested before shipping. While they are dried out before packaging, it can occasionally happen that the pump is deliver still slightly wet.
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!
- If no PWM signal is present, DDC pump runs at 100% RPM.
No posts found