EK-Pro Pump Reservoir Manifold X6 D5 - Acetal is a 3-in-1 product that acts as a pump, reservoir, and manifold. The X6 in the name designates the number of components it can directly connect as a manifold, and D5 indicates a single D5 pump pushing the liquid around the loop.
It can act as a regular pump-reservoir combo, be used like a manifold, or, practically, as a distribution plate, even though its aesthetics vastly differ from most distro plates.
This combo unit can be mounted to the case in many different ways. EK-Pro Pump Reservoir Manifold X6 D5 has M4 screw threads on the side opposite to ports and on the backside, allowing for plenty of mounting options, multiplied by the bracket with 120mm fan mounting hole spacing (105mm). A staggering 14 G1/4″ ports are available, of which two act as dedicated fill and drain ports.
A Genuine D5 Pump
This combo unit comes with a powerful yet silent PWM-controlled D5 pump. The goal was to make a product with enough power to offer excellent reliability and outstanding performance with multiple blocks and radiators while keeping the noise down to a minimum. The D5 pump has been updated with the latest G3 (Generation 3) variant and comes with a SATA power connector, following the latest PC industry trend to decrease the use of 4-pin Molex cables.
Drain Port With QDC
EK-Pro Pump Reservoir Manifold X6 D5 – Acetal comes with a drain port and a Quick Disconnect Coupling/Fitting and tubing for the user to be able to drain their system directly out of the case without the need for any other tools. You simply slide on the part of the QDC with the tubing onto the other half of the QDC installed on the combo unit and effortlessly drain the reservoir. Using the QDC is entirely optional but brings many QoL benefits.
Most of this combo unit is made of durable Black POM acetal, with the addition of a stainless steel plate that goes over the front of the combo and has a sliver opened for the see-through acrylic window.
The pump is held by a black-anodized aluminum holder. Neither the steel plate nor the aluminum holder is in contact with the coolant, so there is no risk of corrosion due to the mixing of metals. The only metal touching the coolant is the nickel-plated brass G1/4″ plugs that close the unused ports. Coolant is sealed by high-quality O-rings.
- Dimensions with the attached pump (W x D x H): 75 x 115 x 235mm
- Dimensions with the attached QDC (W x D x H): 75 x 115 x 235mm
Pump Motor Technical Specifications:
- Motor: electronically commuted spherical motor
- Rated voltage: 12V DC
- Power consumption: 23W
- Maximum pressure head: 3.9m
- Maximum flow: 1500L/h
- Maximum system temperature: 60°C
- Materials: Stainless Steel, PPS-GF40, EPDM O-rings, Aluminum Oxide, Hard Coal
- Power connector: SATA and 4-pin PWM FAN connector
- PWM duty cycle: ~ 20-100%
- Default behavior: runs at 100% duty cycle when no PWM feedback signal is present
- EK-Pro Combo unit
- Mounting Bracket
- QDC (quick disconnect fitting)
- 1m ZMT tube
- Allen key 6mm (1pc)
- Allen key 2,5mm (1pc)
- G1/4 Plugs (11pcs)
- The D5 pump is water lubricated, and it must not be run dry; otherwise, permanent bearing damage can occur.
- The aluminum oxide mentioned in the materials specification for the D5 pump is not exposed to water and is perfectly safe to run in copper/nickel loops.
No posts found
The price has not changed yet. We will show it on this chart once it changes