Alphacool's new Low Noise Edition of the Laing DDC for absolute silence!
The Laing DDC pump is one of the best known pumps in the watercooling industry. Recently we have been working with Laing to take the DDC to the next level. The new Laing DDC310 was designed with a perfect balance of power and silence in mind. Unlike other versions with the plastic base we have revised the design with new superbly tuned brass housing which aids the pumps cooling and guarantees longer life especially when placed in areas with limited airflow.
This new housing promises a longer life of the pump. Through the cooling fins and air flow as well as an internal thermal pad attached directly to the pump board maximum cooling is achieved.
Another feature is the included decoupling option. If a pump top with a M4 threaded mounting hole, such as the Alphacool Laing DDC Acetal top is present. The special M4 screws can be screwed directly into the decoupling set and then into the case.
The pump also comes as standard with an anti-vibration mounting system . Available in black nickel and silver nickel.
This pump should be the first choice for your watercooling system.
- Dimensions: 61 x 60 x 21mm
- Color: Silver nickel, black
- Power consumption: 10W
- Material: Brass, Stainless Steel, Aluminium oxide, hard coal
- Maximum lifting height: 2,44m
- Maximum system temperature: 60 ° C
- Maximum flow: 200l / h
- Voltage: 12V DC
- Power connector: 4 Pin Molex
- Tacho signal: 3-Pin Molex
Scope of delivery:
- 1x Alphacool Laing pump DDC310
- 1x Alphacool Laing DDC bottom metal - silver nickel
- 1x Thermal
- mounting material
No posts found