Raijintek's Calore CA360 from its Atlantis series sets new standards in terms of cooling efficiency. With a height of only 27 mm, the CA360 is suitable for installation in cramped conditions, with very high performance. This is ensured by the extraordinary manufacturing process of the radiator and its structure. Added to this is the use of high-quality materials such as copper .
The Raijintek Calore CA360 radiator at a glance
- 360 mm radiator with a height of only 27 mm
- Black coated copper radiator, copper reservoir
- Twelve channels for efficient cooling
- Close-meshed lamellar structure for high-pressure fans
- Insulation for fans and mounting material included
Fine fins for effective cooling
For its radiators from the Calore series, Raijintek relies on high-quality copper that has been anodized black. In addition to high strength, copper has excellent thermal conductivity. The black coating not only protects the copper from corrosion, but also increases the thermal conductivity of the massive radiator.
The radiator, which is only 27 millimeters high, has twelve ducts through which the cooling liquid is routed and must therefore pass through the entire radiator. This ensures that the liquid experiences maximum cooling. The lamellae are particularly close together . That makes the Raijintek Calore CA360 in combination with High-pressure fans particularly effective. The two side frames made of stainless steel ensure stability.
- Dimensions: 393 x 120 x 27 mm (L x B x H)
- Material: copper, brass, stainless steel
- Color: Black
- Weight: 796 g
- Connections: 2x G1/4 inch
- FPI: 17
- Fan Compatibility: 6x 120mm
- Scope of delivery:
- 1x radiator
- 3x rubber insulation for fans
- 24x mounting screws M3
No posts found