Barrow and Barrowch was established in 2010. It is an export-oriented and domestically-manufactured manufacturing enterprise specializing in computer and industrial water cooling equipment and precision hardware components. The advanced design concept and internal structure are deeply loved by domestic and foreign enthusiasts of water cooling players.
Introducing the new Barrow high performance radiator with combined 17W Pump and Reservoir, this is the perfect combination for small builds where space is a premium, you can also create your own AIO cooler using this set as the base.
- Dual pass 360mm radiator designed for computer liquid cooling
- High liquid and air flow design
- Copper fin spacing optimized for silent fans
- Copper tubes and Brass chambers
- Integrated 17W DDC style Pump
- Integrated Reservoir for filling the system
- Perfect for all overclocking and silent projects
- Pump can be ran in PWM (Default) or Manual Mode (To activate Manual Mode turn the PWM Switch clockwise till it stops.
- Can be used as the base for a custom AIO cooler, just select your CPU block and tubes!
INLET / OUTLET Explanation:
Material: Copper fins, brass chambers
Fins spacing: 18 FPI (Fins Per Inch)
Max pressure: 0.32Bar
Dimensions: 429.10 x 124 x 65.30mm
Tube: 17 mm x 2mm
Connection threads: G1/4”
Power: 4Pin Molex + 4Pin PWM
Pump Technical Data:
Material: Aluminium Housing (Pump) / POM/Acetal (Top)
Signal Connector: PWM + Manual
Load speed: Max 4000rpm
Head Pressure (Lift): 5-6m
Rated voltage: DC 12V
Rated current: 1.4A
Rated power: 17W
Temperature range: <60c
Working Noise: Life: >50000H
Maximum Flow Rate: 960 LPH
Size: 85mm x 70mm x 64mm
1x Barrow DARIDP-30 360 Copper Radiator with 17w Pump and Reservoir - Black
Important: The included screws may be too long for some applications. Always be sure to screw them only in so far that the radiator fins are not damaged.
Important: Do not run the pump dry without coolant, this can and will cause irreparable damage. Always run with Coolant.
Note: Screw damage to the radiator core is not covered under warranty.
No posts found