The CORSAIR Hydro X Series XD7 RGB Pump/Reservoir Combo features a universal 360mm distribution plate system with an integrated D5 PWM pump to drive the world’s most demanding custom cooling systems. A 140ml reservoir, premium sleeved cables, and 36 individually addressable RGB LEDs deliver eye-catching aesthetics. Combine with a CORSAIR iCUE Controller (sold separately) and powerful iCUE software to precisely control pump speeds and system-wide synchronized RGB lighting, or use the included ARGB adapter cable for motherboard lighting control. With standard triple 120mm radiator mounting points to fit in most cases, integrated fill and drain ports, and an included temperature sensor for real-time performance data, the XD7 RGB will set your custom cooling system apart from the rest.
The Features of the CORSAIR Hydro X Series XD7 RGB at Glance:
- Universal 360mm Distribution Plate System
- Integrated XYLEM D5 Pump
- Fill, Drain, and Temperature Sensor Ports
- Vivid RGB Lighting
- Durable Construction
- Easy Installation & Black Sleeved Cabling
- Your Coolant on Display
- Rubberized Mounting System
Universal 360mm Distribution Plate System
Brings your loop together and elevates its aesthetics with a unique form-factor that fits a wide range of cases. Also brilliantly displays your coolant!
INTEGRATED XYLEM D5 PUMP & Fill, Drain, and Temperature Sensor Ports
Controlled via PWM to deliver the perfect flow balance for your loop. Easily manage your coolant levels, while three pairs of strategically placed inlet and outlet ports minimize the number of bends in your loop.
Vivid RGB Lighting
36 Individually addressable RGB LEDs light up your reservoir with stunning customizable RGB lighting. Combine with a CORSAIR iCUE Controller (sold separately) and CORSAIR iCUE software to customize and synchronize RGB lighting across all iCUE-compatible products in your setup.
A combination of crystal-clear acrylic and heavy-duty nylon construction gives the XD7 RGB resilience to heat and force, while retaining a clear, unobstructed view of your lighting and coolant.
Easy Installation & Black Sleeved Cabling
Fits most cases with vertical triple 120mm (3x120mm) radiator mounting points for direct mounting to the front or side of your case. Premium paracord sleeving for both the 4-pin power and 4-pin PWM connector ensures your custom cooled system build looks great.
Your Coolant on Display
An integrated 140ml reservoir puts your custom cooling system’s coolant on display with eye-catching circular designed coolant channels.
Rubberized Mounting System
Reduces pump vibrations and noise, so your custom cooling loop is seen, not heard.
- Integrated Xylem D5 Pump: Controlled via PWM to deliver the perfect flow balance for your loop.
- Included Temperature Sensor: Provides real-time coolant temperatures from inside your cooling loop.
- Included 24-pin Power Supply Jumper Bridge: Allows you to start your pump without powering your main components, for easy and safe filling.
- Standard G1/4” Threads: All inlet/outlet ports provide universal fitting compatibility.
- Product Type: Pump/Reservoir Combo
- Product Dimensions (mm): 376 x 120 x 93
- Cooling Warranty: 3 Years
- Pump Type: Xylem D5 PWM
- Coolant Capacity: 140mL
- Max Hydraulic Performance: 800L/h at 2.1m pressure head (1500L/h theoretical max)
- Max RPM: 4800RPM
- PWM Duty Cycle Range: 20-100%
- Pump Voltage: 12V
- Max Power Draw: 30W
- Power Connector: 4-pin Molex (AMP Mate-N-Lok) - 45cm cable length
- Signal Cable: 4-pin fan header (KK254)- 45cm cable length
- Fluid Chamber Material: Acrylic
- Compatible Materials: Only mix with other copper / brass products
- Compatible Coolants: CORSAIR XL or equivalent
- Port Thread: G1/4" BSPP
- Max Operating Temperature: 60°C coolant temperature
- Required Controller For iCUE Support: CORSAIR Commander PRO / Lighting Node PRO
- Lighting: RGB
- Color: White
- XD7 Pump Res Combo
- ATX Jumper Bridge
- Plug tool
- G1/4" Temperature Sensor
- 4 x G1/4" stop plugs
- Mounting screws
- ARGB adapter cable
No posts found