The EK-Classic Distroplate Front PC-O11D SPC PWM D-RGB - Plexi, is specifically designed to provide a comprehensive water cooling solution for the most popular water cooling case on the market, the Lian Li PC-O11D. It embodies the EK-Classic ideals of budget-conscious SPC pump and simplistic design, offering an affordable solution for incredible aesthetics.
This front-mounted distribution plate simplifies the water cooling build process for beginner PC builders who targeting the use of hard tubing. Using this distro plate requires little to no bending with straight runs to the waterway. It offers an all in one solution that includes a pump and reservoir while being fitted with multiple industry-standard G1/4" threaded inlet and outlets. It is able to support one CPU and up to two GPUs and a top-mounted radiator.
It is mounted on the front of the Lian Li PC-O11D case revealing the awesome aesthetics head-on. The built-in Addressable D-RGB LED strip connects to the motherboard 5V Addressable D-RGB header and it is compatible with all popular RGB sync technologies from all major motherboard manufacturers.
True to the EK Classic ideals, this water distribution plate comes with a reliable value-oriented SPC liquid cooling pump that has PWM speed control.
- Motor: Electronically commuted motor
- Rated voltage: 12V DC
- Power consumption: 6W
- Maximum pressure head: 2.2m
- Maximum flow rate: 250 L/h
- Maximum liquid temperature: 50°C
- Materials: PPS-GF30, EPDM O-rings, graphite
- Power connector: 4-Pin PWM FAN connector
- D-RGB cable length: 50cm
- D-RGB connector 3-pin 5V digital LED header (Pinout: +5V, D, Blocked, Ground)
- PWM duty cycle: ~ 20-100%
- Default behavior: Runs at 100% duty cycle when no PWM feedback signal is present
- EK-Classic Distroplate Front PC-O11D SPC PWM D-RGB - Plexi
- PWM Extender Cable 50cm
- 1x Allen key 2mm
- 1x Allen key 2,5mm
- 1x Allen key 6,0mm
- 2x Screw M3x8 7991DIN
- 3x Screw M4x20 7991DIN
- Screw M4x20 7991DIN
Designed and engineered in Slovenia - EU!
Made in China
The price has not changed yet. We will show it on this chart once it changes