The EK-Quantum Reflection² PC-O11D EVO XL D5 PWM D-RGB is a custom water cooling reservoir, routing, and pump solution that seamlessly fits into the front of the Lian Li O11D EVO XL case. This waterway is also equipped with 5 innovative push-in ports that come with female G1/4″ threaded adapters. The idea is that a user can assemble the whole radiator + fittings + tubing and use these push-in adapters to simply slide it into the distro plate.
With the installed distro plate, the maximum radiator size is the following:
- Top: EK-Quantum Surface P420 (X420 in limited motherboard tray configurations)
- Bottom: EK-Quantum Surface X420
- Side: EK-Quantum Surface P420
Note: The Top and Bottom radiator positions are incompatible with 360mm radiators due to O11D EVO XL’s asymmetric mounting pattern. For exact motherboard tray positioning for specific radiator thicknesses, please consult the manual. Installing an X420 radiator at the top is possible; however, the motherboard tray must be moved down, which will severely compromise the tube routing of the CPU and GPU.
Matrix7 standardizes the products' dimensions, including the port position and spacing, making liquid cooling loop assembly more intuitive and easier than ever. EK-Quantum Reflection² distro-plates follow the EK-Matrix7 standard, enabling them to seamlessly integrate with the Vector² GPU water blocks and active backplates and Quantum Surface radiators. This means you'll spend less time planning the loop and bending tubes, while the end result will still be an epic build.
This water distribution plate comes with a very powerful yet silent, PWM-controlled genuine D5 pump. The goal was to make a product that has enough power to offer great reliability and outstanding performance with multiple blocks and radiators while keeping the noise level down to a minimum. It is equipped with 5 innovative push-in ports that come with female G1/4" threaded adapters. The idea is that a user can assemble the whole radiator + fittings + tubing and use these push-in adapters to simply slide it into the distro plate.
Designed to offer unique aesthetics and ease of use, this advanced all-in-one waterway solution also includes a pump, reservoir, simple mounting mechanism, and multiple industry-standard G1/4" threaded inlets and outlets. The placement of these inlets and outlets is aligned to fit with other EK products to minimize the number of bends the user has to make when creating the loop. It was engineered to support the following five components - one CPU water block, one GPU water block, and three radiators.
Engineered to be mounted on the front window of the O11D EVO XL case, the EK-Quantum Reflection² PC-O11D EVO XL D5 PWM D-RGB fits elegantly within the LIAN LI O11D XL chassis. The front no longer has a stainless steel plate covering the pump; instead, it is now a single piece of see-through acrylic.
The addressable D-RGB LED strip runs down the entire length of the unit, while an anodized black aluminum cover hides the unwanted LED hotspots. The built-in addressable LED strip connects to the motherboard's 5V header or a dedicated D-RGB controller. It is also compatible with MSI MYSTIC LIGHT SYNC, ASROCK POLYCHROME SYNC, ASUS AURA SYNC, and GIGABYTE RGB FUSION 2 software for a coordinated lighting effect.
– Dimensions with the attached pump (W x D x H): 230 x 75 x 472mm
– Reservoir volume: ~525ml
– G1/4" port count: 16
– D-RGB LED count: 24
– D-RGB cable length: 500mm
– D-RGB connector standard 3-pin (+5V, Data, Blocked, Ground)
Pump Motor Technical Specifications:
– Motor: electronically commuted spherical motor
– Rated voltage: 12V DC
– Power consumption: 23W
– Maximum pressure head: 3.9m
– Maximum flow: 1500L/h
– Maximum system temperature: 60°C
– Materials: Stainless Steel, PPS-GF40, EPDM O-rings, Aluminum Oxide, Hard Coal
– Power connector: SATA and 4-pin PWM FAN connector
– PWM duty cycle: ~ 20-100%
– Default behavior: runs at 100% duty cycle when no PWM feedback signal is present
- EK-Quantum Reflection² PC-O11D EVO XL D5 PWM D-RGB
- All necessary mounting screws
- 5x Torque Push-in ports
- 1x 2mm Allen Key
- 1x EK-Loop Multi Allen Key (6mm, 8mm, 9mm)
- 13x Nickel-plated brass plugs
- 13x EK-Quantum Torque Plug cover - Black
Made in Slovenia - EU!
- EK-Matrix7 compatible.
- The distribution plate should not be transported in the case when there are no radiators installed.
- The motherboard tray must be moved from its default position to the central position for full Matrix7 compatibility.
- The distribution plate can used safely with the case in its inverted layout.
- Installing an X420 radiator at the top is possible however the motherboard tray must be moved down, this will severely compromise tubing to the CPU and GPU.
- The Top and Bottom radiator positions are incompatible with 360mm radiators due to O11D EVO XL’s asymmetric mounting pattern.
- EK recommends using 7mm push-in fittings with radiators for easier assembly.
- The Quantum Reflection² distribution plates are designed around Quantum Torque fittings and EK-Quantum Surface.
- Compatible only with the Lian Li PC-O11D EVO XL version.
- The D5 pump is water lubricated, and it must not be run dry; otherwise, permanent bearing damage can occur.
- The aluminum oxide mentioned in the materials specification for the D5 pump is not exposed to water and is perfectly safe to run in copper/nickel loops.
No posts found
The price has not changed yet. We will show it on this chart once it changes