Wraith Elite replaces the front panel of Wraith with a distribution plate. This enhances the transparency of the case even further, showing off more of the coolant and internals. The distribution plate has two ports, an inlet and outlet. When installed on the front panel the ports are at the bottom. Connections can be made to and from either the radiators, other components in the build, or the Wraith main distribution plate. A front radiator can still be attached even when Wraith Elite is installed. There are spacers for airflow all the way around the perimeter of the distribution plate.
- Packaged weight: 1.3kg.
- Packaged dimensions: 450 x 200 x 50mm.
- Manufacturing Process: CNC Mill, CNC Router.
- Materials: 6061 Aluminum Anodized. Cast Acrylic.
- Gaskets: Silicone.
- Fasteners: Stainless Steel.
- Ports: x2 G1/4” BSPP. 1x Inlet. 1x Outlet.
- Assembly: Assembled by hand.
- Testing: Factory pressure tested.
- Wraith Elite Distribution Plate: x1.
- Fasteners: 35mm M4 x 4. 6mm M4 x 3.
The Wraith Elite installs the same way as the stock front panel. For the water-cooling loop connections can be made to and from the radiator, other components in the build, or the Spectre 3.0 main distribution plate. The radiator can be attached normally and has the same adjustment as the stock front panel.
No posts found