FrozenQ Reactor Core Extreme Blue Reservoir V2
As a budget alternative to some of the higher end reservoirs, the Reactor Core Extreme reservoir was designed for people looking for a stylish reservoir that has a bit more appeal than the regular Reactor Core reservoir. The Reactor Core Extreme reservoir is a simple cylinder reservoir with aluminum end caps that is illuminated with dual white LED’s. What sets this apart from the standard Reactor Core reservoir is the cast fluorescent acrylic rod that extends through the reservoir.
Version 2 - V Series
- Mounting clip clamping pressure has been reduced 50%. This fixes the issue of stress fractures in the center wall of the cylinder.
- Much better quality polycarbonate tube. I selected this brand out of 4 manufacturers samples I had been given.
- Each reservoir comes with a Feser G1/4" Chrome Fill Plug
- Each reservoir comes with a Logisys UV CCFL bulb, which has much better compatibility with a variety of inverters. The previous bulbs had many inverter compatibility issues.
- Full threaded Delrin end caps seal to the tube with high grade BN50 o-rings
- Light tube is threaded at both ends for increased safety and aesthetic value, no glue or solvents involved
- Every reservoir is leak tested to 50psi twice before shipment.
- Helix insert is modular, and can be taken off if need be. The insert secures to the bottom Delrin block by snapping on to two brass pins embedded in the base of the Delrin block.
- IceCaps are still available in 10 different colors, the new IceCaps are made from 1/16" wall aluminum alloy, and slide perfectly over the Delrin caps, eliminating the need for set screws or thumb screws to hold them in place.
- Eventually, the fluorescent red helix's are going to be available only a separate insert, I am replacing them with the blood red acrylic.
- Helix core has an oval disc on the top that helps to snap the helix into alignment when the top cap is screwed on, this helps to keep the helix straight and in place at all times.