The basis of the main ideas behind Protium is versatility and so it comes in different parts to increase options. We have decided to put together the most popular of these parts to create a full Reservoir/D5 combination. This product is focused on accessibility and ease of use, now you can find everything you need all in one box. All Singularity Computers products come with our industry leading support backed up by our knowledge. We are here to back you up so that you can get on with your build.
The Protium Reservoir/D5 Combo 150 comes in two different versions Polished Acrylic and Acetal. All aluminum components are finished in black anodizing.
Protium is a set of components for creating pump and reservoir combinations which increases performance, mounting options, flow inlet/outlet options and will be a feature in your build. We set out to create the most minimalistic and compact components, but at the same time providing the most options and compatibility. Our components are refined in ways only possible due to our 15 years of experience in liquid cooling. Each component is carved from a solid block of material on a CNC mill. Creating our different finishes, frosted and polished acrylic is unique and takes a lot of effort to manufacture. Protium is designed for enthusiasts who want to enjoy building systems with the freedom to create something individual.
- Vastly increases loop design options.
- Inlet/outlet positions at 90 degrees for a cleaner loop.
- Caps can be rotated to face any direction.
- O-ring surfaces do not rotate on the o-ring.
- CNC milled Acrylic or Acetyl from a solid block.
- CNC lathed aluminum retention rings.
- 8 ports, 1 outlet, 7 inlets.
- 3mm LED mounting position in polished acrylic version.
- 16mm hardline compression fittings fit side by side and on all ports directly.
- Can be used with any D5 pump.
- Compatible with all D5 pumps including Aquacomputer Aquabus and D5 Next.
- Direct to radiator mounting and infinite mounting options with optional components and built in M4 threads on three sides of the pump top for multi directional mounting.
- Dimensions 28x10x10 (cm)
- Weights: 0.55 in kg
- Protium 150mm Reservoir Tube.
- Protium Quad Port Cap, Polished Acrylic or Acetal.
- Protium Inlet Tube.
- Protium D5 Pump Top, Polished Acrylic or Acetal.
- Protium D5 Pump Cover Black.
- Stop Fittings: x6.
- Ethereal Single Reservoir Mount Black.
- SC 120mm Back Plate Black x2.
- Protium Reservoir o-ring x2.
How to install:
This product is specifically designed to be mounted directly to a 120mm radiator. 140mm interchangeable back plates are also available separately. It can be mounted directly onto the radiator or with the fans in between. It can also be mounted to an empty radiator position, fan mounting position, any case panel, etc. It has 7 ports, 6 inlets and one outlet. Any of the inlets can be used, they can also be used as accessory positions for a drain port, temperature sensors etc.
WARNING: Check that the products you use in your loop are compatible with Acrylic and Acetal.
Improper use of loop cleaning kits could damage our products.
Do not use any form of alcohol for cleaning our products including Isopropyl Alcohol.
Some coolants also contain harmful additives. We are not responsible for damage caused by chemicals incompatible with Acrylic or Acetal.
Our products are tested safely with: All Mayhems Coolant, EK Cryofuel Clear and Opaque.
For more information and an updated compatibility list, check our support/knowledge base article here.