EK-Tube ZMT Matte Black 16/10mm
EK ZMT (Zero Maintainance Tubing) is a high quality, zero maintainance industrial grade EPDM rubber tubing in stylish matte black.
This tubing is - just like Norprene - designed to withstand harsh conditions for a very long period of time, offering a truly exceptional lifespan even under UV, ozone and heat exposure for many years.
Unlike most PVC and PUR tubing this high quality EK made EPDM rubber tubing ensures long lasting operation and does not suffer from plasticizer leaching effect which can cause blockage (gunking) in your liquid cooling loop. This 10/16mm (ID/OD) tubing also allow for very small bend radius!
This may not be the tubing for everyone but it is guaranteed to be hassle-free even in the long run which is something other PVC/PUR tubing cannot offer!
This tubing is a perfect companion for EK-CSQ Fitting 10/16 series compression fttings.
- Material: EPDM
- Colour: Black, not UV-reactive
- Outer diameter: 16mm (5/8")
- Inner diameter: 10mm (3/8")
- Operating temperature range: -30°C to 110°C
- Compatible with all known widely used coolants
Price for 1 meter!
Conforms with RoHS. Made in Slovenia - Europe!
- due to the nature of manufacturing the tubing may contain traces of char.