EK-Pro G1/4 Barb Fitting 10mm - Nickel is a soft-tube barb fitting designed for use with flexible soft tubing such as PVC, EPDM, Norprene, silicone, or any other type of compatible flexible tube. It pairs ideally with the EK-Pro Tubing 10/17mm Reinforced EPDM 1m - Black.
This product is a high-flow barb fitting and is suggested to be used with hose clamps or similar substitutes for the safest operation.
The barb is made from nickel-plated CNC-machined brass with quality O-rings.
These fittings can be either tightened by hand or by using a 13mm spanner key tool (not included).
- Thread: G1/4" BSP
- Supported tube: 10mm inner diameter
- Outer diameter of the tube: unlimited
- Compatible tubing: PVC, EPDM, Norprene, silicone, and most types of the flexible tubes
Made in Slovenia - Europe!
- This fitting is to be used only with correctly sized tubing!
- Do not use excessive force when attaching fitting barbs using Allen Key 9mm in order to prevent water block damage!
- Use appropriate hose clamp or substitute for securing tubing to the barb!
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!
No posts found
The price has not changed yet. We will show it on this chart once it changes