The Alphacool Apex Thermal Grease is intended for all users who want to achieve the optimum performance with their system. With a thermal conductivity of 17 W/mK, this electrically non-conductive thermal paste suitable for high contact pressures is clearly the favorite when performance and ease of application are required.
Apex 17W/mK Thermal Grease can be optimally applied due to its high viscosity. For perfect application of the thermal paste, a plastic spatula (not included) or a comparable tool should be used.
Alphacool's Apex Thermal Grease has an extremely high thermal conductivity of 17 W/mK, making it one of the best performing thermal pastes on the market. Only liquid metal thermal pastes offer better thermal conductivity. The Apex Thermal Grease is delivered in a 4g applicator with screw cap. The amount of thermal paste is sufficient for several applications and can be stored in the applicator protected from drying out. In addition, Apex Thermal Grease is non-conductive and non-caustic. If a small amount of paste is spilled during application, damage to the hardware is highly unlikely.
- Thermal conductivity: 17 W/mk
- Volatilization Rate (24H@200°C)%: less than 0.5
- Density (g/cc) 3.5 (Test method ASTM D792)
- Viscosity (mPa.s): 35~220*103 (Test method ASTM D2196)
- Continuous Using Temperature (°C): -40°C to 120°C
- Thermal Impedance (°C in 2/W): 0.10 +/- 0.1 (Test method ASTM D5470)
- Max. working pressure (psi): 40
- Dimensions L x W x H: 160 x 100 x 15 mm
- Color: gray
- Quantity: 4g
No posts found