Noctua’s NT-H1 is a renowned hybrid thermal compound that has received more than 150 awards and recommendations from international hardware websites and magazines. Thanks to its excellent performance, exceptional ease of use and outstanding long-term stability, it has become an established favourite among overclockers and enthusiast users worldwide. Whether it’s air- or water-based cooling, CPU or GPU applications, overclocking or silent systems: NT-H1 is a proven premium paste that’s guaranteed to deliver great results.
- Renowned high-quality heat paste for optimal heat transfer from the CPU or GPU to the heat sink; over 150 awards and recommendations
- Easy to apply (no need to divide before heat sink installation) and easy to clean with a dry paper towel or tissue (no cleaning alcohol required)
- Non electrically conductive and non-corrosive: no risk of short circuit and safe to use with all types of heat sinks
- Trusted Noctua quality with excellent long-term stability: recommended storage time up to 3 years, recommended use time on the CPU up to 5 years
- 3.5g package for about 3-20 applications (depending on the size of the CPU, e.g. ~3 applications for TR4, ~20 for LGA1151)
- Volume: 1.4ml (for at least 15 applications)
- Specific Gravity: 2,49 g/cm³
- Colour: grey
- Recommended storage time (before use): up to 3 years
- Recommended usage time (on the CPU): up to 5 years
- Peak operating temperature: -50°C to +110°C
- Recommended operating temperature: -40°C to +90°C
Bundled with Noctua’s premium-grade CPU coolers since 2007, NT-H1 has proven its excellent performance in countless of tests and reviews. Chosen again and again by overclockers and hardware enthusiast around the globe, it has established itself as a benchmark for premium-quality thermal interface materials (TIMs).
Easy to apply
Thanks to its excellent spreading properties, there is no need to manually spread NT-H1 before installing the cooler: Simply apply some paste onto the CPU (see instructions for details), put on the heatsink and you’re ready to go!
Easy to clean
NT-H1 is one of the easiest to clean thermal compounds on the market: Simply wipe it off the CPU and heatsink with a dry tissue or paper towel, then wipe them clean with a moist tissue or towel. No cleaning alcohol or solvent required!
Not electrically conductive, non-corroding
While some high-end thermal compounds and pads are risky to use due to their electrical conductivity or corroding properties, there’s no risk of short-circuits with NT-H1 and it’s completely safe to use with any type of CPU cooler, regardless of whether it’s made from copper or aluminium and whether it’s nickel-plated or not.
Excellent long-term stability
NT-H1's unique formula is highly stable over time, even after longer periods of usage. It can be stored at room temperature for at least 3 years and due to the compound’s exceptional curing, bleeding, dry-out and thermal cycling characteristics, it can be used on the CPU for 5 years or more.
No break-in or burn-in required
Some thermal compounds need a longer break-in period or cure time until they reach their full performance and some thermal pads must undergo a dedicated burn-in process. By contrast, NT-H1 is ready to go right away and doesn’t require any special preparations.
3.5g package for 3-20 applications
Sufficient for around 3-20 applications (depending on the size of the CPU or GPU, e.g. around 3 applications for large CPUs such as TR4 and around 20 for small CPUs such as LGA1151), the classic 3.5g packaging size is ideal for most users who only install coolers every now and then.
No posts found