EK-Quantum Momentum ROG Crosshair VIII Hero - Full Nickel is an all-metal Quantum Line monoblock specially designed for the ROG Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard, featuring the latest cooling engine with low restriction and high performance. This is a complete all-in-one (CPU and motherboard) liquid cooling solution for AMD Ryzen processors. The monoblock is compatible with the X570 based ROG Crosshair VIII Hero and Dark Hero motherboard.
This monoblock uses the latest generation of EK cooling engine used on the Quantum lineup to ensure the best possible CPU cooling while not reducing flow to other components. This water block directly cools the AM4 socket type CPU, as well as the voltage regulation (MOSFET) module. Liquid flows directly over all critical areas, providing the enthusiasts with a great solution for high and stable overclocks. Like with every EK monoblock, EK-Quantum Momentum ROG Crosshair VIII Hero features a high flow design and it can be easily used with the system using a weaker water pump or lower pump speed settings as well.
The base of the monoblock is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is machined of a solid piece of brass that is afterward nickel plated. The nickel-plated brass screw-in standoffs are pre-installed and allow for easy installation.
Unlike other solution on the market, this is a true one-piece, sturdy and reliable liquid cooling product which requires only two connector fittings for proper operation. The enclosed thermal pad is used on voltage regulator modules to improve stability, performance and prolongs the lifespan of the motherboard. For the CPU, please use the enclosed (electrically non-conductive) thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm.
- EK-Quantum Momentum ROG Crosshair VIII Hero - Full Nickel Monoblock
- Mounting mechanism
- Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm
- Thermal pads
Made in Slovenia - Europe!
- The use of specifically engineered coolants that contain corrosion, scale, and biological inhibitors is mandatory to prevent damage to your nickel plated water block! EK is offering a selection of such products in the coolants section.
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum EK Fluid Gaming parts!
- Fittings are not included! Two fittings are required for proper operation. Due to the immense variety of fittings/barbs available on market and no prescribed standards, we guarantee compatibility only for connectors bought from our website.
- Using delidded CPUs with monoblocks is not recommended as it can lead to poor cooling contact and performance.
|Material / Design / Color option||Full Nickel|
No posts found