EK-Quantum Momentum ROG XIII Hero D-RGB - Plexi is the new Quantum Line monoblock specifically engineered for the ROG® Maximus XIII Hero – an Intel® Z590 chipset-based motherboard. Featuring the latest generation Velocity cooling engine with low restriction and high performance, this monoblock is equipped with a 3-pin D-RGB (addressable) LED strip and it offers unparalleled aesthetical customization alongside superior performance! The D-RGB LED in the monoblock is compatible with ASUS AURA Sync which offers a full lighting customization experience.
EK® Momentum series monoblocks utilize the 5th generation of the award-winning EK® CPU water block cooling engine, further tweaked for performance and optimal coolant flow! This water block directly cools Intel® 1200 socket-type CPU, as well as the power regulation (MOSFET) module. Liquid flows directly over all critical areas, providing the enthusiasts with a great solution for high and stable overclocks. Like with every EK monoblock, the EK-Quantum Momentum ROG Maximus XIII Hero features a high flow design and it can be easily used with the system using a weaker water pump or lower pump speed settings as well. The Momentum monoblock also comes with sophisticated addressable D-RGB lightning which connects to a 3-pin ADD_Gen2 header on the motherboard.
The purest nickel-plated copper available on the market is used for the cold plate which is precisely machined to a dense micro-fin structure. The nickel-plated brass screw-in standoffs are pre-installed and allow for easy installation. The top of the monoblock features a CNC machined glass-like cast acrylic top piece.
The new cooling engine is characterized by the top-integrated jet nozzle which is combined with a thicker jet plate allowing a more precise bow control. The simplified water block structure offers a more optimized coolant flow and easier maintenance, while the jet plate ensures the best contact surface for the CPU.
Unlike other solution on the market, this is a true one-piece, sturdy and reliable liquid cooling product which requires only two connector fittings for proper operation. The enclosed thermal pad is used on voltage regulator modules to improve stability, performance, and prolong the lifespan of the motherboard. For the CPU, please use the enclosed (electrically non-conductive) thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm.
The block is already equipped with 3-pin 5V Addressable D-RGB LED strip which is compatible with the ROG Maximus XIII Hero (ADD_Gen2) headers. This product is also compatible with D-RGB controllers that support the pinout: +5V, D, Blocked, Ground. The arrow marking on the 3-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +5V marking on the ADD_Gen2 header.
- D-RGB connector 3-pin 5V digital LED header (Pinout: +5V, D, Blocked, Ground)
- EK-Quantum Momentum ROG Maximus XIII Hero D-RGB Monoblock
- Mounting mechanism
- Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm
- Thermal pads
Made in Slovenia - Europe!
- The use of specifically engineered coolants that contain corrosion, scale, and biological inhibitors is mandatory to prevent damage to your nickel plated water block! EK is offering a selection of such products in the coolants section.
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum EK Fluid Gaming parts!
- Fittings are not included! Two fittings are required for proper operation. Due to the immense variety of fittings/barbs available on market and no prescribed standards, we guarantee compatibility only for connectors bought from our website.
- Using delidded CPUs with monoblocks is not recommended as it can lead to poor cooling contact and performance.
- The arrow marking on the 3-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +5V marking on the ADD_Gen2 headers
|Material / Design / Color option||Nickel Plexi|
No posts found