The CORSAIR Hydro X Series XC7 RGB CPU Water Block combines premium construction, vivid RGB lighting, a titanium matte white trim, and extreme cooling performance to become the centerpiece of your custom cooling loop.
CORSAIR XC7 RGB CPU WATER BLOCK
THE CENTERPIECE OF YOUR CUSTOM COOLING SYSTEM
UNCOMPROMISING CPU COOLING
The XC7’s nickel-plated copper cold plate and more than 60 high-efficiency micro-cooling fins efficiently draw heat away from your CPU, lowering operating temperatures and enabling maximum clock speeds.
VIVID INTEGRATED RGB LIGHTING
16 Individually addressable RGB LEDs deliver 360° of stunning customizable RGB lighting effects. Add a CORSAIR iCUE Controller (sold separately) and powerful CORSAIR iCUE software to customize and sync RGB lighting across all your iCUE-compatible products including water blocks, fans, keyboard, and more.
SEE YOUR COOLING
A transparent flow chamber shows off your coolant and enhances RGB effects, with a titanium matte white trim that matches the modern aesthetic of other white CORSAIR products in your setup.
Easy and fast installation on Intel® LGA 1200, LGA 115X, or AMD Socket AM4 with pre-installed mounting screws and pre-applied thermal material.
Create stunning lighting effects through CORSAIR iCUE software* or compatible motherboards with an included 5V ARGB adapter cable
*requires CORSAIR iCUE controller, sold separately
- Product Type: CPU Water Block
- Warranty: 3 years
- Port Thread: G1/4'' BSPP
- Thermal Paste: Pre-applied thermal paste
- Cold Plate Material: Nickel-Plated Copper
- Fluid Chamber Material: Nylon
- Operating Temperature: 60°C coolant temperature
- Color: Black
- Lighting: RGB
- Compatibility - Material: Only mix with other copper / brass products
- iCUE Compatibility : CORSAIR Commander PRO / Lighting Node PRO
- Cold Plate Fins: 60+
- CPU Socket Compatibility: Intel 1200/ Intel 115x/ AMD AM4
- XC7 CPU Water Block
- Intel LGA 1200 bracket with pre-installed mounting screws
- AMD AM4 bracket with pre-installed mounting screws
- RGB adapter cable
- Quick Start Guide
No posts found