EK-Quantum Momentum² ROG Strix Z790-I Gaming D-RGB is a Quantum Line monoblock specially designed for the ROG Strix Z790-I Gaming motherboard, featuring the newest Velocity² cooling engine with low restriction and high performance. This is a complete all-in-one (CPU and motherboard) liquid cooling solution for Intel® 13th generation Raptor Lake and Intel® 12th generation Alter Lake processors. This Momentum² monoblock is EK-Matrix7 compliant and doesn't require removing the factory-mounted heatsink before installation.
This is a complete, all-in-one (CPU + motherboard) liquid cooling solution for 12th and 13th gen Intel Core™ processors, compatible with LGA 1700-socket ROG Strix Z790-I Gaming ITX motherboard. This water block directly cools the Intel 1700 socket-type CPU and the heatsink of the power regulation (MOSFET) module. It doesn't replace the stock heatsink but instead complements it. It connects with the preinstalled heatsink through thermal pads between them and cools the heatsink instead of directly cooling the VRM.
The main issue with mini-ITX boards' VRM is usually the lack of space to fit a larger heatsink. Even with high-quality VRM, small heatsinks have limited surfaces for thermal dissipation. During EK's testing phase, this monoblock lowered the temperature of the VRM by more than 20°C on an open test bench. Inside a case, and especially in a small form factor (SFF) case, where other components raise the ambient temperature, users can expect even more significant improvements in thermals when using this Momentum² monoblock.
This monoblock uses the latest generation of EK-Quantum Velocity² cooling engine to ensure the best possible CPU cooling while not reducing flow to other components. The cooling engine uses a specific combination of mounting pressure and coldplate geometry tailored for the IHS and die layout of Intel LGA 1700 socket processors. It provides cooling for the heatsink of the voltage regulation module and 12th or 13th-Gen Intel Core™ CPU.
The Quantum Momentum² monoblock also comes with sophisticated D-RGB (addressable) lighting with a total of 6 LEDs. They connect to a standard 3-pin 5V D-RGB addressable header.
The base of the monoblock is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper, while the top is made of quality cast acrylic material. The nickel-plated brass screw-in standoffs are pre-installed and allow for easy installation. Unlike other solutions on the market, this is a true one-piece, sturdy, and reliable liquid cooling product that requires only two connector fittings for proper operation. For the CPU, please use the enclosed (electrically non-conductive) thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm.
This product is compatible with ASUS AURA Sync control software. The arrow marking on the 3-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +5V marking on the addressable D-RGB LED header called the Aura Gen2.
- Dimensions: (LxHxW) - 94,5 x 94,5 x 34mm
- D-RGB cable length: 500mm
- D-RGB LED count: 6
- D-RGB connector standard 3-pin (+5V, Data, Blocked, Ground)
- EK-Quantum Momentum² ROG Strix Z790-I Gaming D-RGB Monoblock
- Mounting mechanism
- Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm
- Thermal pads
Made in Slovenia - Europe!
- The use of specifically engineered coolants that contain corrosion, scale, and biological inhibitors is mandatory to prevent damage to your nickel plated water block! EK is offering a selection of such products in the coolants section.
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum EK Fluid Gaming parts!
- Fittings and plugs are not included! Two fittings are required for proper operation. Due to the immense variety of fittings/barbs available on market and no prescribed standards, we guarantee compatibility only for connectors bought from our website.
- Using delidded CPUs with monoblocks is not recommended as it can lead to poor cooling contact and performance.
- The arrow marking on the 3-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +5V marking on the D-RGB(A-RGB) header.
No posts found
The price has not changed yet. We will show it on this chart once it changes