EK-Supremacy PreciseMount Add-on Naked Ivy
EK-Supremacy PreciseMount Add-on Naked Ivy is an add-on that allows the use of delided 3rd- (Ivy Bridge) and 4th (Haswell) generation Intel Core i3/i5/i7 LGA-1155 processors with EK-Supremacy series CPU water blocks.
This is an add-on for EK-Supremacy PreciseMount universal mounting mechanism that offers error-preventing, tool-less installation. The result is a perfect installation which results in perfect performance every time.
- M4 0.7mm polyamid washers (3 pcs)
- M4 threaded thumb screws "Naked Ivy" (4 pcs)
- Torx T20 key
All enclosed screws are made of high-quality nickel plated brass.
EK recommends the normal orientation of EK-Supremacy water block for optimal results! Using the water block rotated by 90° may result in less than optimal cooling.
Made in Slovenia - EU!
- This product is intended to be used by expert users only as removing the CPU IHS is a delicate process. EK Water Blocks will not be held responsible for any failed removal operation that resulted in death of the computer component!
- Please note that removing the IHS from the Intel CPU will result in voiding the warranty!
- Please do not try to remove IHS from previous generation Intel Core i3/i5/i7 CPUs (such as Sandy Bridge, Clarkdale and Arrandale) as the core (die) is soldered to the IHS with aforementioned models. Any attemps to remove the IHS from such processor will result in irreparable damage to the CPU!
EK-Supremacy PreciseMount Add-on Naked Ivy is an add-on that allows the use of de-lidded 3rd- (Ivy Bridge), 4th (Haswell) and 6th (Skylake)generation Intel® Core i3/i5/i7 processors with EK-Supremacy EVO series CPU water blocks.
Nog geen berichten gevonden.
Voeg als eerste een bericht toe!
Wij stellen dat zeer op prijs.