Full cover water block for AMD RX 6800 and AMD RX 6900 graphics cards according to reference design.
Manufactured from a massive block of copper, the base of the water block covers all relevant heat sources. In the GPU area, a jet plate made from stainless steel assures maximum cooling performance, while wide coolant channels in other areas guarantee minimum flow resistance.
The top is manufactured from acrylic glass, reinforced by a black anodized aluminum frame. Thirteen individually addressable RGBpx LEDs are integrated into the water block and can be connected to an Aqua Computer device with RGBpx output or to a motherboard with a compatible output.
The kryographics NEXT series retains established features of the kryographics series:
- Mirror finish for relevant contact areas.
- Direct contact to GPU and RAM, high quality thermal pad included for further components such as voltage regulators.
- All mounting threads are equipped with metal spacers for easy installation.
- Inlet and outlets ports with G1/4 thread, can be used from both sides. Two sealing screws included.
- Interchangeable connection terminal.
- Full compatibility to kryographics connection terminals with VISION module and kryoconnect SLI connectors.
Compatible products for integrated RGBpx illumination:
- All Aqua Computer products with RGBpx output
- Various motherboards with connector for addressable RGB LEDs
- Base part: Copper
- Top cover: Acrylic glass
- Frame: Aluminum, anodized
- Jet plate: Stainless steel
- Terminal: Acetal
Scope of delivery:
- Water block without hose connectors (threads G1/4)
- Two G1/4 sealing screws
- Thermal compound Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, approx. 1 gram in syringe
- Plastic spatula
- Thermally conductive pad
- Mounting material
- RGBpx connection cable 50 cm
- RGBpx adapter
Graphics card and fittings are not included in delivery, please order separately.
No posts found