Full cover water block for NVIDIA RTX 2080 Ti and Titan RTX graphics cards according to reference design, compatible with SLI NVLink bridges.
Manufactured from a massive block of copper, the base of the water block covers the whole graphics card and contacts all relevant heat sources. In the GPU area, a jet plate made from stainless steel assures maximum cooling performance, while wide coolant channels in other areas guarantee minimum flow resistance.
The top is manufactured from acrylic glass, reinforced by a black anodized aluminum frame. Fifteen individually addressable RGBpx LEDs are integrated into the water block and can be connected to an Aqua Computer device with RGBpx output or to a motherboard with a compatible output.
The kryographics NEXT series retains established features of the kryographics series:
- Mirror finish for relevant contact areas.
- Direct contact to GPU and RAM, high quality thermal pad included for further components such as voltage regulators.
- All mounting threads are equipped with metal spacers for easy installation.
- Inlet and outlets ports with G1/4 thread, can be used from both sides. Two sealing screws included.
- Interchangeable connection terminal.
- Full compatibility to kryographics connection terminals with VISION module and kryoconnect SLI connectors.
Compatible products for integrated RGBpx illumination:
- All Aqua Computer products with RGBpx output, for example Quadro fan controller (product code 53256, not included in delivery)
- Motherboards manufactured by ASUS with connector for addressable RGB LEDs
Base part: Copper, nickel plated
Top cover: Acrylic glass
Frame: Aluminum, anodized
Jet plate: Stainless steel
Scope of delivery:
Water block without hose connectors (threads G1/4)
Two G1/4 sealing screws
Thermal compound Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, approx. 0.5 grams in syringe
Thermally conductive pad
RGBpx connection cable 50 cm
RGBpx connection cable for ASUS motherboards with header for addressable RGB LEDs
Graphics card and fittings are not included in delivery, please order separately.
Current blocks have the engraving "RTX TURING" in the sidwards Plexiglas part.
No posts found