The CORSAIR Hydro X Series XG7 RGB 20-SERIES GPU Water Block is a total conversion copper water block for your NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 2080 Ti graphics card with a striking special edition manifold.
CORSAIR XG7 RGB 20-SERIESGPU WATER BLOCK
UNLOCK YOUR GPU’S TRUE POTENTIAL
HEIGHTEN YOUR SYSTEM'S STYLE
Constructed with a special edition XG7 manifold inspired by the iconic and refined look of CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM Memory.
PRECISION CNC CUT NICKEL-PLATED COPPER CONSTRUCTION
More than 50 high-density cooling fins positioned over the GPU maximize thermal transfer and surface area, for lower temperatures and maximum performance.
FULL-LENGTH ALUMINUM BACKPLATE
Completely covers your graphics card’s PCB and protects sensitive components.
BUILT-IN RGB LIGHTING
16 Individually addressable RGB LEDs integrated directly into the GPU block provide vibrant customizable RGB lighting when combined with a CORSAIR iCUE Controller (sold separately) and CORSAIR iCUE software.
FULLY TRANSPARENT FLOWPATH
An acrylic top plate and transparent flow path puts your coolant and RGB lighting on display.
5V ARGB MOTHERBOARD ADAPTER CABLE INCLUDED
Alternatively control lighting through compatible motherboards.
STEP-BY-STEP INSTALLATION GUIDE
Easy-to-follow video tutorials take the mystery out of custom cooling.
- Product Type: GPU Water Block
- Warranty: 3 years
- Port Thread: G1/4'' BSPP
- Thermal Paste: Pre-applied thermal paste and pads
- Cold Plate Material: Nickel-Plated Copper
- Fluid Chamber Material: PMMA
- Operating Temperature: 60°C coolant temperature
- Color: Black
- Lighting: RGB
- Compatibility - Material: Only mix with other copper / brass products
- iCUE Compatibility : CORSAIR Commander PRO / Lighting Node PRO
- Cold Plate Fins: 50+
- GPU Compatibility: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
- XG7 GPU Water Block
- 2 x G1/4'' stop plugs
- Mounting screws
- Plug tool
- RGB adapter cable
- Quick Start Guide
No posts found