EK-Classic GPU Water Block Strix RTX 3070 D-RGB is a high-performance full-cover water block designed for ASUS® ROG Strix RTX 3070 graphics cards, based on the latest NVIDIA® Ampere™ architecture. For a precise compatibility match of this water block, we recommend you refer to EK Cooling Configurator.
EK Classic Water Block for ROG STRIX RTX 3070 GPUs
The EK-Classic GPU Water Block Strix RTX 3070 D-RGB is compatible with ROG Strix RTX 3070 graphics cards and directly cools the GPU, VRAM, and the VRM (voltage regulation module) as cooling liquid is channeled right over these critical areas. The water block is in contact with MOSFETs and chokes to maximize cooling and minimize the chances of coil whine.
The water block's base is CNC-machined out of nickel-plated electrolytic copper, while its top is CNC-machined out of glass-like cast Acrylic. The watertight sealing is ensured by high-quality EPDM O-rings, while brass standoffs are already pre-installed and allow for a safe and easy installation procedure.
This product is compatible with popular RGB sync technologies from all major motherboard manufacturers, most importantly, with Aura Sync. The arrow marking on the 3-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +5V marking on the D-RGB (A-RGB) header.
Backplate for the EK-Classic GPU Water Block Strix RTX 3070 D-RGB
EK recommends purchasing an aesthetic retention backplate, which improves the looks of your graphics card and provides additional passive cooling for the GPU core, and backside of the printed circuit board VRM section. The EK-Classic GPU Water Block Strix RTX 3070 D-RGB is compatible with EK-Classic GPU Backplate Strix RTX 3070/3080/3090 – Black.
- D-RGB cable length: 30cm
- D-RGB connector classic 3-pin (+5V, Data, Empty, Ground)
- EK-Classic GPU Water Block Strix RTX 3070 D-RGB
Developed in the EU
- Due to the immense variety of fittings/barbs available on the market, we only guarantee compatibility with EK fittings.
- Factory backplates are not compatible with this water block!
- Check your toolbox if you are missing this special Hex adapter for some of the screws.
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming components!
- The use of specifically engineered coolants that contain corrosion, scale, and biological inhibitors is mandatory to prevent damage to your nickel-plated water block! EK is offering a selection of such products in the Coolants section.
|Material / Design / Color option||Nickel Plexi|
|Chip Manufacturer||Nvidia GeForce|
No posts found