EK-Pro GPU WB A100 Rack - Nickel + Inox is a high-performance full-cover water block for NVIDIA A100 GPU. The EK-Pro GPU WB A100 Rack - Nickel + Inox water block spans across the entire length of the card cooling all critical components.
The water block directly cools the GPU, VRAM, and the VRM (voltage regulation module) as cooling liquid is channeled directly over these critical areas.
EK-Pro GPU WB A100 Rack - Nickel + Inox water blocks use an Open Split-Flow cooling engine design which proved to be a superior solution for GPU water blocks. It is characterized by low hydraulic flow restriction, which means that it can be used with weaker water pumps, or pumps running on low-speed settings and still achieve top performance. The jet plate and fin structure geometry have been optimized to provide even flow distribution with minimal losses and optimal performances even when used in reversed water flow scenarios.
The base of the block is CNC machined out of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is laser cut out of industry grade stainless steel. The sealing is ensured by high-quality EPDM O-Rings. The brass standoffs are already pre-installed and allow for a safe and easy installation procedure. For added stability and protection for the graphics card, the I/O plate is a part of the water block top itself. Meaning that the block replaces the stock I/O shield and adds more sturdiness to the whole assembly.
The connection terminal for G ¼” fittings located on the backside of the water block enables optimal loop installation in restricted space.
- EK-Pro GPU WB A100 Rack - Nickel + Inox workstation and server-grade water block
- Mounting mechanism with screw-in brass standoffs
- Necessary mounting screws, nuts, and washers
- Thermal pads
- Due to the immense variety of fittings/barbs available on the market, we guarantee compatibility only with EK fittings.
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!
- The use of specifically engineered coolants that contain corrosion, scale, and biological inhibitors is mandatory to prevent damage to your nickel-plated water block! EK is offering a selection of such products in the coolants section.
- This product is only compatible with the 40 GB variant of the card, please check the compatibility list for more information.
|Material / Design / Color option||Nickel + Inox|
|Chip Manufacturer||Nvidia GeForce|
No posts found