EK-Pro GPU WB RE RTX 3080/3090 - Nickel + Inox is a high-performance enterprise-grade water block from the EK® Pro Line. It is made for graphics cards based on the latest NVIDIA® Ampere™ architecture. This water block fits reference PCB RTX 3080 and 3090 designs. For a precise compatibility match of this water block, we recommend you refer to the EK Cooling Configurator.
EK-Pro GPU WB RE RTX 3080/3090 - Nickel + Inox water block for reference GeForce RTX 3080 and 3090 GPUs
EK-Pro GPU WB RE RTX 3080/3090 full nickel water block is compatible with most reference design (not Founders Edition) GeForce RTX 3080 and 3090 graphics cards. It is purpose-designed with a much thicker copper base to clear the tall capacitors on most reference design graphics cards. This gives the water block the advantage of having a wider compatibility list, without sacrificing any coolant flow restriction.
The Pro GPU water block directly cools the GPU, VRAM, and the VRM (voltage regulation module) as a cooling liquid is channeled right over these critical areas. The water block is in contact with MOSFETs and chokes to maximize cooling and minimize the chances of coil whine.
The connection terminal for G ¼” fittings is angled at a 45° angle and thus enables optimal loop installation in restricted space.
The EK-Pro GPU WB RE Series water blocks use an Open Split-Flow cooling engine design, which proved to be a superior solution for GPU water blocks. It is characterized by low hydraulic flow restriction, meaning it can be used with weaker water pumps or pumps running on low-speed settings, and still achieve top performance. The jet plate and fin structure geometry have been optimized to provide even flow distribution with minimal losses and optimal performance when used in any given coolant flow orientation.
Fin array is populated by 27 microfins with 0.5mm wide microchannels that provide optimal cooling performance, without unnecessary flow restrictions or clogging hazards.
The base of the block is CNC-machined out of nickel-plated electrolytic copper, while its top is laser cut out of industry-grade stainless steel. The sealing is ensured by high-quality EPDM O-Rings. The brass standoffs are already pre-installed and allow for a safe and easy installation procedure. For added stability and protection for the graphics card, the I/O plate is a part of the water block top itself. Meaning that the block replaces the stock I/O shield and adds more sturdiness to the whole assembly.
Backplate for the 3080/3090 water block
The included aesthetic retention backplate improves the looks of your graphics cards, as well as improves structural rigidity while providing passive cooling to the backside of the PCB VRM area.
- EK-Pro GPU WB RE RTX 3080/3090 - Nickel + Inox workstation and server-grade water block
- Mounting mechanism with screw-in brass standoffs
- Necessary mounting screws, nuts, and washers
- Thermal pads
- Retention backplate
Made in Slovenia - Europe!
- This block is made for reference PCB 3080 and 3090 cards. Founders Edition does NOT have a reference PCB.
- Due to the immense variety of fittings/barbs available on the market, we guarantee compatibility only with EK fittings.
- Factory backplates are not compatible with this water block! Only use the backplate that comes in the package.
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!
- The use of specifically engineered coolants that contain corrosion, scale, and biological inhibitors is mandatory to prevent damage to your nickel-plated water block! EK is offering a selection of such products in the coolants section.
|Material / Design / Color option||Nickel + Inox|
|Chip Manufacturer||Nvidia GeForce|
No posts found