EK-Pro GPU WB RTX A5000 - Nickel + Inox is a high-performance full-cover water block for NVIDIA RTX™ A5000 graphics card. The EK-Pro GPU WB RTX A5000 - Nickel + Inox water block covers the entire card lengthwise and cools all critical components, effectively making it a single-slot assembly.
The water block directly cools the GPU, VRAM, and VRM (voltage regulation module), channeling the cooling liquid directly over these critical areas.
EK-Pro GPU WB RTX A5000 – Nickel + Inox water blocks feature an Open Split-Flow cooling engine design that proved to be a superior cooling solution for GPU water blocks. It is characterized by low hydraulic flow restriction, which means it can be used with weaker water pumps or pumps running on low-speed settings, while still achieving top performance. The lowered coolant flow requirement makes it an ideal solution for multi-GPU workstations. The jet plate and fin structure geometry have been optimized to distribute the flow evenly with minimal losses and provide optimal performances even when used in reversed water flow scenarios
The base of the block is CNC machined out of nickel-plated electrolytic copper, while the top is laser-cut out of industry-grade stainless steel. The top plate possesses a screw-in PCIe power connector bracket to securely hold the power connector once fully assembled. High-quality EPDM O-Rings ensure the sealing, while the brass standoffs come pre-installed, allowing for a safe and easy installation procedure.
For GPU’s added stability and protection, the I/O plate is a part of the water block top itself, which means the block replaces the stock I/O shield and adds more sturdiness to the whole assembly. The integrated single-slot I/O plate also benefits more compact workstation and server environments, where space and PCIe slot spacing is in high demand. This design enables the card to only consume the single PCIe x16 slot it occupies, leaving its surrounding slots available for other add-in cards.
The aesthetic retention backplate improves the GPU’s looks and structural rigidity while simultaneously providing passive cooling to the backside of the PCB VRM area. The entire water block and GPU assembly are fully compatible with the NVIDIA NVLink connector, thanks to the cutouts in the water block’s top and backplate.
This version of the EK-Pro A5000 GPU water block features a POM machined 45°-angled terminal block with two G1/4” ports, allowing easy integration with EK-Pro QDC kits and manifolds for high compute density applications. Additionally, the water block is equipped with a side-mounted standoff for GPU brace applications, ensuring secure GPU mounting during transport and movement of the chassis.
- Dimensions (L x H x W): : 270.3 x 125.2 x 22.30mm
- Materials: Nickel-plated copper, stainless steel, POM
- EK-Pro GPU WB RTX A5000 - Nickel + Inox workstation and server-grade water block
- Retention backplate
- Mounting mechanism with screw-in brass standoffs
- Necessary mounting screws, nuts, and washers
- Thermal Interface Material
- Due to the immense variety of fittings/barbs available on the market, we guarantee compatibility only with EK fittings.
- Factory backplates are not compatible with this water block! Only use the backplate that comes in the package.
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!
- The use of specifically engineered coolants that contain corrosion, scale, and biological inhibitors is mandatory to prevent damage to your nickel-plated water block! EK is offering a selection of such products in the coolants section.
No posts found