EK-Pro GPU WB RTX A6000 Rack - Nickel + Inox is a high-performance full-cover water block for NVIDIA RTX™ A6000 graphics card. The EK-Pro GPU WB RTX A6000 Rack - Nickel + Inox water block spans across the entire length of the card cooling all critical components.
The water block directly cools the GPU, VRAM, and the VRM (voltage regulation module) as cooling liquid is channeled directly over these critical areas.
EK-Pro GPU WB RTX A6000 Rack - Nickel + Inox water blocks use an Open Split-Flow cooling engine design which proved to be a superior solution for GPU water blocks. It is characterized by low hydraulic flow restriction, which means that it can be used with weaker water pumps, or pumps running on low-speed settings and still achieve top performance. The jet plate and fin structure geometry have been optimized to provide even flow distribution with minimal losses and optimal performances even when used in reversed water flow scenarios.
The base of the block is CNC machined out of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is laser cut out of industry grade stainless steel. The sealing is ensured by high-quality EPDM O-Rings. The brass standoffs are already pre-installed and allow for a safe and easy installation procedure. For added stability and protection for the graphics card, the I/O plate is a part of the water block top itself. Meaning that the block replaces the stock I/O shield and adds more sturdiness to the whole assembly.
The included aesthetic retention backplate improves the looks of your graphics cards, as well as improves structural rigidity while providing passive cooling to the backside of the PCB VRM area.
The connection terminal for G ¼” fittings located on the backside of the water block enables optimal loop installation in restricted space.
- EK-Pro GPU WB RTX A6000 Rack - Nickel + Inox workstation and server-grade water block
- Retention backplate
- Mounting mechanism with screw-in brass standoffs
- Necessary mounting screws, nuts, and washers
- Thermal pads
- Due to the immense variety of fittings/barbs available on the market, we guarantee compatibility only with EK fittings.
- Factory backplates are not compatible with this water block! Only use the backplate that comes in the package.
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!
- The use of specifically engineered coolants that contain corrosion, scale, and biological inhibitors is mandatory to prevent damage to your nickel-plated water block! EK is offering a selection of such products in the coolants section.
|Material / Design / Color option||Nickel + Inox|
|Chip Manufacturer||Nvidia GeForce|
No posts found