This is the 2nd generation Vector GPU water block from the EK® Quantum Line, designed for ASUS® TUF RTX 3070 graphics cards based on the latest NVIDIA® Ampere™ architecture. For a precise compatibility match of this water block, we recommend you refer to the EK Cooling Configurator.
An EK water block for ASUS TUF GeForce RTX 3070
EK-Quantum Vector TUF 3070 D-RGB water block is compatible with ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3070 graphics cards.
The Vector water block directly cools the GPU, VRAM, and the VRM (voltage regulation module) as a cooling liquid is channeled right over these critical areas. The water block is in contact with the power stages and inductors of the VRM.
These newly developed water blocks feature optimized flow paths that reduce hydrodynamic instabilities and vortexing (dead spots) inside of them. Additionally, this new design allows the terminal to be screwed directly onto the copper cold plate of the GPU block, making it more rigid and reducing the chances of damaging the water block.
The EK-Quantum Vector Series water blocks use an Open Split-Flow cooling engine design, which proved to be a superior solution for GPU water blocks. It is characterized by low hydraulic flow restriction, meaning it can be used with weaker water pumps or pumps running on low-speed settings, and still achieve top performance. The jet plate and fin structure geometry have been optimized to provide even flow distribution with minimal losses and optimal performance when used in any given coolant flow orientation.
The base of the block is CNC-machined out of nickel-plated electrolytic copper, while its top is CNC-machined out of glass-like cast Acrylic. The watertight sealing is ensured by high-quality EPDM O-rings, while brass standoffs are already pre-installed and allow for a safe and easy installation procedure.
D-RGB lighting on EK-Quantum Vector TUF RTX 3070 D-RGB water block
The aesthetic end-piece is housing the addressable D-RGB LED strip. This water block boasts a total of 8 individually addressable RGB LEDs, and it is compatible with popular RGB sync technologies from all major motherboard manufacturers. The arrow marking on the 3-pin D-RGB LED connector is to be aligned with the +5V marking on the D-RGB (addressable) header.
Backplate for the EK-Quantum Vector TUF RTX 3070 D-RGB water block
EK recommends the purchase of a retention backplate. The backplate improves the overall aesthetics of your graphics cards and also provides additional passive cooling for the GPU core, VRAM, and backside of the printed circuit board VRM section.
- EK-Quantum Vector TUF RTX 3070 D-RGB series high-performance water block
- Mounting mechanism with screw-in brass standoffs
- Necessary mounting screws, nuts, and washers
- 2x Nickel plated brass plug G1/4”
- EK-Loop Multi Allen Key (6mm, 8mm, 9mm)
- Thermal pads
- Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm (1g)
- Dimensions: (LxHxW) - 255x149x20.5mm
- D-RGB cable length: 500mm
- D-RGB LED count: 8
- D-RGB connector standard 3-pin (+5V, Data, Blocked, Ground)
Made in Slovenia - Europe!
- Due to the immense variety of fittings/barbs available on the market, we guarantee compatibility only with EK fittings.
- Factory backplates are not compatible with this water block!
- Check your toolbox if you are missing this special Hex adapter for some of the screws.
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!
- The use of specifically engineered coolants that contain corrosion, scale, and biological inhibitors is mandatory to prevent damage to your nickel plated water block! EK is offering a selection of such products in the coolants section.
|Material / Design / Color option||Nickel Plexi|
|Chip Manufacturer||Nvidia GeForce|
No posts found