MIPS RAM Freezer 6 POM - Corsair Edition
MIPS RAM Freezer 6 'Corsair Edition' which is specially designed for the current Corsair XMS3 Dominator series.
These RAM modules are shipped with a screwed-on heatsink and, depending on the version, a fan module by Corsair. If your system is equipped with a watercooling system the RAM Freezer 6 is the ideal supplement for your system. It supports all new X58 Triple channel Mainboards and a whopping 6 RAM modules.
The RAM Freezer 6 ´Corsair Edition´ offers you the following advantages:
- Absolutely stable operation of the memory modules
- Longer lifespan for your RAM
- Highest possible OC potential
- No heatspreader removal required, therefore no invalidation of warranty
- Cools up to 6 memory modules
- Very easy installation
1. Removal of the original heatsink (3 screws per memory module)
2. Installation of our RAM Freezer 6 'Corsair Edition' (2 screws respectively 3 screws for the middle module(s))
Hint: Integrate the RAM Freezer main block into the cooling loop before installing the modules to make installation easier.
Dimensions (without fittings): 127 x 58,5 x 15mm (LxWxH)
Cooling plate: Pure copper 3mm
Connection plate: POM black 6mm
Connection adaptor: POM black 6mm
Connection thread size: G1/4"
Please note: The RAM Freezer is shipped without fittings, please order the desired fittings separately!