The Akasa Venom A10 is an all-in-one water cooling system with an efficient 120 mm radiator and a quiet Viper fan in yellow. The built-in pump has a CNC milled copper surface designed for maximum heat transfer. It also reduces vibrations and is equipped with a white LED indicator on the top. The 12 mm thick hose also ensures a smooth and quiet flow of the cooling fluid, which further reduces noise. The compatibility with the Akasa Venom A10 complete water cooling system is very good as it is compatible with almost all modern AMD and Intel sockets.
The Akasa Venom A10 Complete Water Cooling Overview:
- Fast heat transfer through high-density aluminum radiator
- Copper heat sink ensures optimal thermal conductivity
- Very quiet operation due to special pump and fan design
- Integrated white LED indicator
- High compatibility with AMD and Intel sockets
- Quiet compact water cooling with 120 mm radiator
The Venom A10 complete water cooling pump is integrated as usual back into the CPU cooling block, which has its copper surface on the AMD or Intel processor. Due to the U-shaped design of the micro-fin structure, the waste heat can be delivered particularly optimally to the cooling liquid and accordingly, cooled efficiently. Despite the high cooling capacity, the low-vibration pump runs very quietly. The "lid" of the pump is also equipped with a white LED indicator, which impresses the Venom logo impressively and what makes her complete.
The "Viper" fan in the 120 mm format, which is mounted on the aluminum radiator, is equipped with a total of nine rotor blades in the S-Flow design, which according to the manufacturer should provide an airflow of 30%. In the speed ranges from 600 to 1,900 rpm the fan produces a maximum delivery volume of 142.09 m³ / h with a high static pressure of 2.98 mm H2O.
Even the 32 cm long hose contributes to the silent operation of the Venom A10, because they consist of four different layers and have an outer diameter of 12 millimeters, which allows for a smooth and quiet flow of cooling liquid. Thanks to the high compatibility with AMD and Intel sockets, the Venom A10 can be installed on almost any modern socket.
- Dimensions: 153 x 120 x 27 mm (L x W x H)
- Material: aluminum
- Material: Copper (base)
- Power: 12 V
- LED lighting: White
- Type: 1x 120 mm
- Speed: 600 - 1,900 rpm
- Delivery volume: 142,09 m³ / h
- Static pressure: 2.98 mm H2O
- Hose length: approx. 32 cm
- Intel socket: 775, 115x, 1366, 2011
- AMD socket: AM2, AM2 +, AM3, AM3 +, FM1, FM2
No posts found