The Alphacool Eiswolf 2 is the first full cover GPU AIO waterblock from Alphacool. It is based on the Alphacool GPX Eisblock Aurora GPX water block, a pump unit and a 360mm NexXxoS ST30 full copper radiator. The latter is equipped with the Alphacool Aurora Rise Digital RGB fans.
The Eiswolf 2 graphics card AIO water block not only cools the GPU with liquid but also all relevant components that require active cooling. This includes the graphics memory, the VRM and, if necessary, other components that require direct cooling. By using the Eisblock GPX Aurora water cooler, the cooling capacity is identical to that of a DIY graphics card water cooler.
The Eiswolf 2 has a pump unit in place of the normal connection terminal. This pump unit houses the DC-LT 2 pump. An improved and quieter version of the well-known DC-LT Low Noise Ceramic Pump. Despite looking rather large, the pump unit is only 5 mm wider than a normal connection terminal.
Fittings and Tubing
As with all new AIO units, Alphacool uses only TPV hoses from the Enterprise Solution range for (usually reserved for servers and workstations) in the Eiswolf 2. The tubing is made of EPDM/PP and are extremely heat-resistant, durable, and free of plasticizers. All fittings are also based on the Enterprise Solution range and match the TPV hoses perfectly.
By using the quick-release fastener, the Eiswolf 2 can be connected to another Alphacool AIO unit to achieve a larger loop in seconds. Alphacool offers various prefilled components with which the loop can be easily extended. For safety reasons, the quick-release fasteners are firmly screwed together and not just plugged together.
Lighting and fans
The Eiswolf 2 cooler has a digital RGB LED lighting, also called addressable RGB LEDs. They run along the entire back of the graphics card cooler and provide complete illumination of the water cooler. The pump unit is more discreet and offers a green glowing logo for Nvidia and a red glowing logo for AMD cards. The name "Eiswolf" on the pump unit remains unlit, discreetly in the background. The fan used is the Aurora Rise with 120mm. Due to the special blade design, the fan is extremely quiet and the addressable RGB LEDs provide brilliant illumination. The Alphacool Aurora Rise fan convinces with a max. statistical pressure of 3.17mm/H2O and offers a max. air flow of 119.8m3/h. The PWM control allows the fan to be controlled over a wide speed range. In addition, it offers a zero control. It can therefore be regulated down to 0 rpm and then starts with approx. 350 rpm.
As with all AIO units, Alphacool uses radiators from the world renowned NexXxoS series. The full copper radiators offer a much higher cooling capacity than aluminium radiators and have contributed significantly to Alphacool's worldwide success.
The combination of all of the components results in a solution that is as simple as an AIO solution to install, but with the performance of a pre-assembled and prefilled custom loop.
Technical data cooler and pump
- L x W x H: 152,5 x 266 x 46 mm
- Material cooler bottom: Nickel plated copper
- Material cooler top: PMMA
- Threads: 2 x G1/4“
- Pump type: DC-LT 2
- Pump speed: 2600 rpm (+/- 10%)
- Head of delivery: 0,95 m
- L x W x H: 395 x 124 x 30mm (+/- 3%)
- Material fins, chambers & channels: copper
- Material threads: brass
- Material outer housing: stainless steel
- G 1/4“ threads: 2 x for tubes (+ 1x Fillport G1/4“)
- For fan size: 120 mm
- Possible fan assembly: 3 x one-sided / 6 x both-sided
Technical data fans
- Speed: 0 - 2500 RPM
- Static pressure: 3,17 mm H2O
- Air flow rate: 119,8 m³/h
- Fan connector: 4-Pin PWM
- Connection Digital aRGB: 3-Pin JST + 3-Pin 5V
- Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm
- Max working temperature: 60 °C
- This cooler includes a backplate
- Attention: The use of the NVLink is not possible with this AIO!
- ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3080, 10GB GDDR6X, 2x HDMI, 3x DP
- ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3080 OC, 10GB GDDR6X, 2x HDMI, 3x DP
RTX 3080 Ti
- ASUS GeForce RTX 3080 Ti STRIX LC Liquid Cooled, 12GB GDDR6X, 2x HDMI, 3x DP
- ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3080 Ti Gaming, 12GB GDDR6X, 2x HDMI, 3x DP
- ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3080 Ti Gaming OC, 12GB GDDR6X, 2x HDMI, 3x DP
- ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3090 OC, 24GB GDDR6X, 2x HDMI, 3x DP
- ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3090, 24GB GDDR6X, 2x HDMI, 3x DP
Download Datasheet PDF: Alphacool Eiswolf 2 AIO 360mm RTX 3080/3090 ROG Strix with Backplate
Download Manual (1/2) PDF: Alphacool Eiswolf 2 AIO 360mm RTX 3080/3090 ROG Strix with Backplate
Download Manual (2/2) PDF: Alphacool Eiswolf 2 AIO 360mm RTX 3080/3090 ROG Strix with Backplate