Thanks to the very innovative magnetic connection system, the installation of new MagFlow fans will be fast and effortless. Customers will have the choice to purchase single fan kits or a 3-Fan kit, depending on their needs to create the most efficient cooling for the PC components or radiators.
DAISY CHAIN DESIGN
Individual fans are attached to each other by an interlocking mechanism supported by magnets. This system eliminates the use of wires to make the installation simpler and cleaner.
Regardless of the number of fans to be installed, attaching the cables for power and signal becomes extremely easy and convenient with the magnets. The connectors snap quickly and precisely in place, which greatly simplifies the assembly process.
EASY INSTALLATION ON TOP OF THE RADIATOR
After the fans are connected, they can be installed on top of the water-cooling radiator with only four screws, which reduces the time spent on alignment and screw locking.
The solid construction of the fan with Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB) is the result of a high precision manufacturing process that results in:
- Small size FDB with high speed capability
- Effective pressure field generation
- Rotation stability and low vibration
- Large volume air output
- Long life expectancy
- 3 years warranty
- Model Name: Seasonic MagFlow 1225 PWM
- Model Number: SF-12025MF-P
- Dimensions: 120.4 mm x 124.2 mm x 26.6 mm (Fan including magnet and rubber pads)
- Nominal Input Voltage: 12 VDC
- Rated Input Current: 0.10 A
- Startup Current: 0.18 A (max.)
- Rotational Speed: 600 - 2000 ±10% RPM
- Acoustical Noise- 9.9 - 33.78 dBA
- Air Flow: 63.33 CFM (max.)
- Air Pressure: 2.61 mm-H20 (max.)
- MTBF: 100,000 hours
- Bearing Type: Fluid Dynamic Bearing
- Fan Weight: 212.7 g
- Warranty: 3 years
No posts found