XSPC RGB Series 2 fans offer Addressable RGB lighting, in a high static pressure fan with PWM control.
The fan features a unique dual ring design to aid visual appeal (front and back), and has frozen white blades, allowing the RGB to penetrate and spread the light for an even stronger effect. Each fan has individually addressable RGB LEDs that can be digitally controlled via your motherboard, or compatible aRGB 5v Controller for near unlimited lighting options.
All RGB Series 2 fans include built in anti-vibration pads, a hydraulic bearing and PWM speed control, enabling whisper quiet operation.
- Size: 120mm
- Depth: 25mm
- Speed: 800-2200RPM PWM (+/-10%)
- Noise Level: 13.5 - 35.2dbA
- Airflow: 21.5 - 48.6 CFM
- Static Air Pressure: 1.99 mmH20
- Operating Voltage Range: DC12V
- Motor Power Draw: 0.30A
- Dual Ring, Dual Side Addressable RGB
- RGB Voltage: 5V
- Power Connector: 4 Pin PWM (2510 - 4Pin)
- RGB Connector: 3 Pin aRGB (5v) pass through
- Hydraulic Bearing
- Built in Anti-Vibration Pads
- 50cm Wire
- All 3Pin 5v Addressable RGB Motherboards, Controllers and Hubs including...
- Asus AURA Sync (3Pin 5v Headers only)
- Gigabyte RGB Fusion (3Pin 5v Headers only)
- MSI Mystic Light Sync (3Pin 5v Headers only)
NOTE: Do not attempt to plug the 3Pin 5V aRGB cable into anything other than an aRGB 5V Motherboard header pin, Controller or Hub. Each aRGB strip is tested prior to shipping, user damage by misuse is not covered under warranty.
- XSPC RGB Series 2 PWM 800-2200 RPM 5V 3Pin aRGB 120mm Fan - 3 pack
No posts found
The price has not changed yet. We will show it on this chart once it changes