The Lian Li Strimer Plus Triple 8-Pin is a graphics card power cable with RGB lighting. Thanks to 162 digitally addressable RGB LEDs, it offers an impressive play of colours. With the enclosed controller, you can enable a wide selection of effects, colours and rhythms. Control via a compatible mainboard with digital 3-pin RGB header is also possible.
The Lian Li Strimer Plus 8-pin RGB PCIe VGA Cable at a Glance:
- Innovative extension cable with addressable RGB lighting
- Suitable for 3x 6+2/8-pin PCIe connectors
- Extremely bright thanks to 162 LEDs
- Controller with 18 lighting effects included
- Compatible with digital 3-pin RGB headers
- High-quality white sleeve for high-colour fastness
Stylish extension cable with digital RGB lighting
The Triple 8-pin extension cable connects three 8-pin PCIe power cables of the power supply to the sockets of the graphics card. A total of 162 individually addressable RGB LEDs make the 30cm extension cable shine and enable a variety of effects.
To ensure the highest possible colour fastness, Lian Li relies on a white sleeve. For this purpose, an additional milky-white diffuser is used, distributing the light evenly. A white rail prevents the individual LEDs from bleeding into the adjacent effect of each other's colour.
Thanks to the included controller, a total of 18 different lighting modes are available and can be changed in brightness, colour and speed. Connected to a compatible motherboard, the Strimer Plus Triple 8-pin cable can be also controlled via sync software and synchronised with the setup lighting.
- Measurements: 364 x 85 x 34mm (L x W x H)
- Length of cable: 300mm
- Colour: White (sleeve), black (connectors)
- 3x 6+2/8-pin PCIe connector
- 3x 6+2/8-pin PCIe socket
|Cable type||connection cable|
|Cable length||up to 99 cm|
|Cable length (exact)||30 cm|
|Cable colour||black / white|
No posts found