The EK-Pro CPU WB 4189 Rack Ni + Acetal is a dedicated enterprise-grade water block with 1U chassis compatibility which was specifically developed for LGA 4189 Intel® processors. The core of the new CPU water block was refined to manage the growing heat dissipation of new processors and to upgrade connectivity options for server rack requirements. The new server/workstation-grade CPU block is 1U chassis type compatible for use with server racks.
The EK-Pro CPU WB 4189 Rack Ni + Acetal water block features a total of 4 G1/8″ threaded side ports for low profile usage.
This enterprise cooling solution is built for performance, reliability, serviceability, and no compromises in mind. The EK-Pro CPU WB 4189 Rack Ni + Acetal water block meets these demands with top thermal performance, and unparalleled connectivity making it the perfect choice for liquid cooling high-density computing systems.
The EK-Pro CPU WB 4189 Rack Ni + Acetal water block features a precisely machined copper base (‘cold plate’) which is made from the purest copper available on the market and is treated with nickel electroplating. The top is CNC machined from durable black POM Acetal and the hold-down bracket is made of laser-cut stainless steel.
Intel® CPU socket compatibility:
- LGA 4189
- EK-Pro CPU WB 4189 Rack Ni + Acetal Water Block
- 1x EK plug G 1/4”
- EK-Loop Multi Allen Key (6mm, 8mm, 9mm)
- 1x Torx T30 Key - 1x 5mm Allen Key
- Thermal grease (1g)
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!
- The use of specifically engineered coolants that contain corrosion, scale, and biological inhibitors is mandatory to prevent damage to your nickel plated water block! EK is offering a selection of such products in the coolants section.
No posts found